This is a blog about parenting written by a baby and his father. It occasionally veers wildly off topic to review coffee bars and discuss the quantum entanglement of babies and coffee. The title ‘Over 50 Under 5′ refers to the respective ages of the two authors. The father has two older children who are moving freely about the planet, while the baby is just figuring out how to operate WordPress.Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment on the blogs, and you can follow the father on Twitter – @docuguy. If you’re interested in crowdfunding, check out Digital Fundraising School.
Crowdfunding Video Series
Get a quick start with crowdfunding with this six-part video series. Click the image to get a sample of Part One.
Featured Blog on WordPress
Featured Blog on Alltop
Stats. But who's counting?
- 9,298 hits
- I analyze crowdfunding campaigns and crowdfunding videos. Ask me anything. yabb.ly/Nxt3if 7 hours ago
- Brilliant on instagram bit.ly/1kL3BNb 20 hours ago
- Recording of our conference? Got it right here: Why Your Startup Will Succeed - YouTube bit.ly/1jRmlt8 with @Zackonomics 1 day ago
- Kickstarter Success Weekly Episode 12 - The New York Pizza Project bit.ly/1lf0AqU 1 day ago
- RT @johncary: "Will the future economy be driven by purpose or money?" @Aaron_hurst on @NPR today: bit.ly/1ng8Ird #PurposeEconomy 1 day ago
- Free Online Conference: Why Your Startup Will Succeed
- Free Online Conference: Crowdfunding for Civic, Education and Non-Profit Projects
- Crowdfunding Success Stories on Google Hangouts
- Free Crowdfunding Class from Digital Fundraising School
- New How-To Videos Want to Know: Are You Crowdfundable?
- USC School of Architecture to Offer An Online Course in Visual Literacy
- Wine Produced Using Organic Ingredients is the Focus of a Consumer and Retailer Education Campaign
- Peacemaking Campaign Launches with Million Mamas Movement and Red Cup Agency
- TBWA/Chiat/Day Hosts Lars Topelmann Sticker Exhibit
- Red Cup Agency and Organic Wine Exchange Leading Education Campaign about Natural Wine