This is a blog about parenting written by a baby and his father. It occasionally veers wildly off topic to review coffee bars and discuss the quantum entanglement of babies and coffee. The title ‘Over 50 Under 5′ refers to the respective ages of the two authors. The father has two older children who are moving freely about the planet, while the baby is just figuring out how to operate WordPress.Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment on the blogs, and you can follow the father on Twitter – @docuguy. If you’re interested in crowdfunding, check out Digital Fundraising School.
Featured Blog on WordPress
Featured Blog on Alltop
- RT @pourmecoffee: No one could climb every mountain. A lot of these songs are bullshit. 4 hours ago
- "@EmilyDemarest: "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela. Rest in peace." 7 hours ago
- RT @NewYorker: From his days as an activist in apartheid-era South Africa to his historic Presidency, Mandela's life in photographs: http:/… 7 hours ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Are Ivy League Schools Really Offering the Best Architectural Education? archdai.ly/IgqvfE #architecture 7 hours ago
- Gluten free bread at #RFD actually tastes like bread. #nice 11 hours ago
Stats. But who's counting?
- 8,717 hits