This is a blog about parenting written by a baby and his father. It occasionally veers wildly off topic to review coffee bars and discuss the quantum entanglement of babies and coffee. The title ‘Over 50 Under 5′ refers to the respective ages of the two authors. The father has two older children who are moving freely about the planet, while the baby is just figuring out how to operate WordPress.Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment on the blogs, and you can follow the father on Twitter – @docuguy. If you’re interested in crowdfunding, check out Digital Fundraising School.
Crowdfunding Video Series
Get a quick start with crowdfunding with this six-part video series. Click the image to get a sample of Part One.
Featured Blog on WordPress
Featured Blog on Alltop
Stats. But who's counting?
- 9,313 hits
- "A Return To Disapproval Island" feedly.com/e/FBdYI6zR 6 hours ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: The Earth returned my gift. 11 hours ago
- If you like trucks, like to read, and you are a baby, you will like this blog. bit.ly/1mqDhYw #babyblog #humor 17 hours ago
- A toddler reviews his favorite books. #babies #blog bit.ly/1iCf1Sy 22 hours ago
- Curriculum planning coloft. #work #writing instagram.com/p/nE2hIRBDia/ 1 day ago
- Free Online Conference: Why Your Startup Will Succeed
- Free Online Conference: Crowdfunding for Civic, Education and Non-Profit Projects
- Crowdfunding Success Stories on Google Hangouts
- Free Crowdfunding Class from Digital Fundraising School
- New How-To Videos Want to Know: Are You Crowdfundable?
- USC School of Architecture to Offer An Online Course in Visual Literacy
- Wine Produced Using Organic Ingredients is the Focus of a Consumer and Retailer Education Campaign
- Peacemaking Campaign Launches with Million Mamas Movement and Red Cup Agency
- TBWA/Chiat/Day Hosts Lars Topelmann Sticker Exhibit
- Red Cup Agency and Organic Wine Exchange Leading Education Campaign about Natural Wine